Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep - Southland Dodge is awful

This is the worst Dodge dealership I have ever dealt with. We moved down from KY and have always had Dodge do all of the repairs.

We had our Dodge Nitro towed to them from across town because all of our transmission fluid leaked out on our driveway. When Dodge ran the diagnostic test they said the transmission was burnt up and it would cost $3134 to fix it. My husband explained to them several times that it couldn’t of been burnt up. They hung up on him several times.

We have never had such bad customer service in all of our life. Needless to say we had the Nitro towed across town once again to a transmission shop. They took a look at it and it ended up just needing a hose. It ended up costing $110.

That’s it. The other thing was Dodge dealership check the fluids at the 3000 mike checkup and never said the dipstick was broken on the transmission.

Needless to say we will never go back to this company again here in a Houma. The person we dealt with was Audi

Product or Service Mentioned: Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 03.

SOUTHLAND DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP EAGLE SCAM RIPOFF

Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Eagle in Houma Louisiana scams its customers! For 3 weeks this dealership posted an ad online for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (see photo) for $30,600. My wife called twice and spoke to sales rep Chris who assured her this vehicle as available at this price.

So we took the 1 hour drive from NOLA to Houma to purchase this vehicle at the advertised price. Upon our arrival, the "sales manager" informed us that this vehicle was selling for $39,900 and not the $30,600 as advertised on line. His excuse was "oh that was a mistake and Chris has been fired". So we left upset needless to say.

Over the past week, Chad the sales manager has called us attempting to lower the price. he's called 4 times eventually lowering the price to $35k in an obvious "bait and switch" attempt. Do not be fooled by this dealership. They are scammers and rip-off artists. I've been purchasing vehicles for me and my wife for almost 30 years and NEVER have i witnessed such low standards in sales practices. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Ripoff artists and scammers avoid them at all costs.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2015.